Wednesday 23 December 2015

Starts anew

Wow it's been damn long since I last wrote a blog in November 2013. My friend Els randomly asked me last week why I had stopped writing blogs and persuaded me to write again. I thought alright then, let's give it another shot. So here I am. I have reverted all my previous posts (286) to draft, time to start anew, let's see what changes I have made over the years. Life's changed after uni, it's been 2 years but I have been well wrapped up in work and other stuff, as well as travelling! I didn't notice until a few days ago that this year I have actually been to 7 countries! They are: Singapore; Malaysia; UK; China (twice); Hong Kong; Brunei; and Spain. It's crazy - I'm gonna have to break my record next year. So far trips to Amsterdam and Basel (Switzerland if you didn't know already) in March have been confirmed. I fancy a bit of Italian in Rome and pay a visit to the pope in the Vatican City; this needs to be arranged, albeit money could be a concern. Let's things go with the flow. 

Anyway, I don't know what to say now. All I know is I need a loo now and need to get bundled up because it's getting cold! I will try to update regularly, although I will be tied up with work and studies (I'm taking a distance learning course). In the meantime, check out my Instagram: ericlingofficial

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background